Are you searching for Sex And The City on Netflix? Look no further, you are on right page. Sex And The City is an American romantic-comedy TV series. The first season was premiered on HBO on June 6, 1998.
It is one of the most successful shows of the HBO Network. TIME magazine included this shows in their list of 100 best TV shows of all time.
To this date, this series has 6 seasons and 94 episodes. Fans of this show have been questioning: Is Sex And The City on Netflix?
About Sex And The City Series
This series depicts the story of 4 friends Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha. They gossip about their romantic life (and lack of it).
They all are different and have different problems in their love life. It is an entertaining sitcom and a very popular HBO show.
Starring in the series are
- Sarah Jessica Parker (as Carrie Bradshaw)
- Kim Cattrall (as Samantha Jones)
- Kristin Davis (as Charlotte York)
- Cynthia Nixon (as Miranda Hobbes)
- Chris Noth (as Mr. Big)
Awards Won by Sex And The City Series
This series has won awards for its casting, costume, directing, comedy and writing. It has won 8 golden globe awards.
In total, the series has 48 award wins and 163 award nominations. TV guide has ranked this show at #40 on their list of the Best Series of All Time.
Hilarious Quotes from Sex And The City
- “Men cheat for the same reason that dogs lick their balls… because they can.”
- “When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.”
- “I will not be the first one to speak. And if he never calls me again, I’ll always think of him fondly, as an asshole.”
- “He doesn’t even know me, the least he could do is get to know me before he rejects me.”
- “And then I realized something, twenty-something girls are just fabulous, until you see one with the man who broke your heart.”
- “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”
- “You have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.”
- “I do not pick the wrong guys. They pick me.”
- “Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high.”
- “And finally, the most important break up rule: no matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never go through it, without your friends.”
- “The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them and others you don’t, but in the end they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into. And sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.”
- “We keep dresses we’ll never wear again, but we throw away our ex-boyfriends.”
- “It’s the flaws that make them so much more beautiful.”
- “The hard thing about fighting in relationships is that there’s no referee. There’s no one to tell you which comments are below the belt. As a result, someone usually gets hurt.”
- “All women pick (on men). It’s part of our DNA. It’s our little way of showing that we care.”
- “Can you get to a future if your past is present?”
- “Life gives you lots of chances to screw up which means you have just as many chances to get it right.”
Details about Sex And The City TV series
Season 1: 12 Episodes (June 6, 1998 – August 23, 1998) to
Season 2: 20 Episodes (June 22, 2003 – February 22, 2004)
Now, about your question “Is Sex And The City on Netflix?” No. It is not available on Netflix.
Why isn’t Sex And The City on Netflix?
This series is a property of HBO network. Since, HBo and Netflix are competitors, Netflix can’t stream HBO shows.
However, Sex And The City is available on Netflix DVD and Blu-ray. All the 7 seasons are available with just $4.99 a month.
Here is the Wikipedia page of this TV series. What do you think about this show?